Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Embarrassing Moments

This blog was started to help us all share in our relationship troubles; to know we're not alone out there as we struggle day to day. Something we thought could be fun and help us all realize how much we're alike in our relationships was to share an embarrassing moment in a relationship. So, we ask:

What is your most embarrassing relationship moment? Or even just a funny embarrassing moment and how did things turn out?

Much Love,
Your Coach

P.S. You can post a comment as yourself or you can post it as anonymous if you would like.

3 comments:

  1. When I was younger I rode my bike to my best friend's house. I really had to pee by the time I got there. I knocked on the door, but no one came right away. I probably waited 5 minutes, but nothing and I really had to pee. As her brother came to the door and looked out the side window I stood there peeing myself in the snow on the patio.

    She was a good friend and let me change into some clean clothes she had, but it was absolutely mortifying since I totally thought her brother was cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On my wedding night, our phone rang in the hotel we were staying in. When I bent down to pick it up, my new wife also bent down to lie on the pillow next to me. In this precarious position, I couldn't contain myself and let rip a huge fart.
    I was in complete shock. Looking at her face it was as if I had peeled back my skin and revealed that I was an alien.
    After a few moments of not knowing what to do, she started to laugh. Which in turn made me laugh. We sat there and laughed for a good ten minutes straight.
    It helped ease a lot of the tension we felt from the wedding plans and all the other stress we were feeling at the time.
    Now it's just funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was about 16 i went on a date with a guy and my friend and her date. We had gone to the mall and seen and movie then were going to eat and then wander the mall for a while. Well as we got to the wandering part my date finally told me he did not feel well, then he threw up right there in the middle of the mall. i was soooo embarrassed, but felt bad at the same time.

    ReplyDelete