Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Inexperienced Lover

Dear Coach,

I'm seeing a guy who is pretty conservative in the bedroom. I am the exact opposite and get bored very easily. How can I address this with him?

Thanks!

Dear Friend,

Well, you need to tell him. Don't make this about something he's not doing or that he's not good enough. The fact you know that you get bored easily means he is not the problem, so be sure you remember that and be sure when you speak to him that he knows that too. Have this conversation at a non sexual time. Don't wait to head to the bedroom and then speak to him about it. Do it over dinner, or while driving in the car somewhere. Just be sure you have enough time for a full conversation. More than 15 minutes at least. Reassure him that this isn't about him, but that you just need a little something more. Understand though that if he truly is conservative he might not be into tricks and games in the bedroom. That might be too weird for him. Work together to find ways to make this work for both of you.
**I hope that by "seeing" you mean that you're in a committed relationship. I highly recommend against flings, booty calls, or casual sex. It's not good for our emotions and our soul. It puts you in a vulnerable place that might be hard to get away from when you decide you're done.**

Much Love,
Your Coach

2 comments:

  1. It is very useful information for every one.

    Visit : www.Introductionsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a PI/Hacker and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i oo received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him through Gmail : (Worldcyberhackers) or WhatsApp : +12678773020 if you need help, infidelity hurts

    ReplyDelete